Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Worst Part

When we were gathering our things up to leave Colorado, I announced that the most depressing thing in the world is packing up to go home. Today, I discover that I am wrong. The worst part of a trip is unpacking once you actually get home. Usually, I just leave the suitcase in the corner of the room and live out of it until it is empty (pathetic, I know). This time, however, a friend is staying the night so I have to actually unpack. Blech! Especially if your stuff is covered in rice! (Sorry Erin!) On the other hand, whenever I throw a shirt worn on the trip into the laundry pile, I am reminded of what I did while wearing it. That is kinda fun! OK...maybe unpacking isn't the worst thing ever...maybe I am just lazy...Yeah, that's it. I am lazy. Now that is the most depressing thing in the world...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»