Tuesday, July 25, 2006

New Favorite Movie of the Moment

I think the thing that draws me to a movie the most is how easy it is to relate to the characters and their emotions. The movies I can connect with and learn from are the ones I am drawn to. Very few characters are memorable anymore. A new personal favorite right is J.M. Barrie in Finding Neverland. If you've not seen this movie, you must. It is quite possibly one of the most beautiful films I have ever seen. Truth, imagination, and innocence explode from the story and my breath is taken away by it. I truly admire Johnny Depp's work in this film because of how deeply it touches me. I know that sounds a bit fanatical but from the response it received, I am not alone in this thought. It is stunning! If you can be a better person by watching a movie, this is the one to see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»