Friday, October 05, 2012

Still Alive

It's offical - I've been called out.  Apparently I haven't blogged in over a month.  Didn't believe it until I looked at it.  Oops.  I've been neglectful.  Sorry.  However, I kind of have an excuse.  It's the beginning of the school year.  It's been busy/crazy/stressful.  In fact at the end of each day, this is the way I've looked.


So when you are stressed, I've learned some ways to relax.  First, start your day with with sweet faces like these.


Then follow it up with this book:


After that, meet up with a good carpool buddy to face the ring road with.  Then you are ready to take on the day.  Do this each day and it spirals into joy.

Other things that work are learning something new like how to do this:


Time with friends, working with Lift Off, attemping squash, watching Downton Abbey, and reading good books help bring balance into life.  So do friends that help put things in perspective.  Spending time with these girls help too:


So at the end of the month, things are looking up, calming down, and becoming more balanced.  Now I'm leaving work looking more like this:


So I'll be back to blogging more regularly.  See you soon!

No comments: