Sunday, May 23, 2010

What a Weekend

I am exhausted. I am so looking forward to crawling into bed. However, it will wait a few more minutes. Honestly, if you look at what I did this weekend, you wouldn't think much of it. Yes, I got a lot accomplished but there was down time too. Most of the days were spent alone with my evenings filled with good friends. However, when you get alone with God, he does some pretty heavy duty stuff. He deals with the stuff you are pushing to the side. He knows that laundry needs to be aired and he sure does take care of it. However, he doesn't just leave it at that. Once those spots are cleared out, he puts things on your heart. And this weekend, he sure did that. While I may not understand some of it, he has given me some hard things to sift through and pray over. So that is what I'll be doing for a while.

Getting alone with God - it is the best kind of exhausting there is!

No comments: