Friday, September 12, 2008

Peace Comes in the Morning...

Public disclaimer - Do NOT watch incoming storm coverage all evening long. Talk about going to bed with knots in your stomach! However, it did stir up some nervous energy and the apartment is clean. I'm already finished getting the place ready for Mom and Dad next weekend. SWEET! Just before bed, I read for a little bit to unwind. God sure knows how to calm our spirits and sooth our souls through the gift of rest!! Anyway...Feeling much calmer this morning. Heading to Erin and Gregg's in about 20 -30 minutes. I do enjoy a good storm but I am NOT looking forward to this - no one here is. However, I am thankful this morning. If I have to ride out a hurricane, who better to do it with than Erin and Gregg? If you don't believe me, check out her blog today. I do love them both so much! Hunkering down in a HUGE master closet with them and their dog will ease all concerns. Who knows, maybe we will laugh a little bit too. Little Elizabeth will definitely have some stories to hear about when she asks her parents about when Mom was pregnant or when she was born.

Love you all and see you on the other side of Ike! :)

No comments: