Saturday, January 28, 2012

Maybe One Day.....

A while back, I saw a post similar to this from Jen. So while I mull over upcoming posts, I thought I would share my list of places I dream of visiting. Because what does it hurt to dream? What can I say, the travel bug has bitten!

Central America:
Guatemala
Honduras
Costa Rica

South America:
Ecuador - Yes Emily, Equador is first on this list. :)
Peru
Columbia
Brazil
Argentina

Antartica

Australia
New Zealand
Papua New Guinea

Europe:
England
Ireland
Scotland
Iceland
Netherlands
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Poland
Denmark
Norway
Sweden
Finland
Czech Republic
Hungary
Croatia
Bosnia
Serbia
Italy
Greece
France
Spain
Portugal
Romania
Moldova
Ukraine
Cypress

Middle East:
Pakastan
Afghanastan
Saudi Arabia
Turkey
Lebenon
Israel
Jordan

Asia:
Mongolia
India
Nepal
Bangladesh
Myanmar
Thailand
Sri Lanka
Malaysia
Indonesia
Cambodia
Laos
Vietnam
Philippines
China
Japan
Russia

Africa:
Kenya
Tanzania
Ethiopia
Nigeria
Morocco
Zimbabwe
Madagascar
South Africa
Swaziland

2 comments:

Jen said...

I've decided I can't have a list anymore because it would look like this:

1. The whole world.

Ryan said...

Might be easier to post the countries you DON'T want to visit :)