Saturday, August 21, 2010

Copy Cat

Earlier this week, Erin blogged her always, sometimes, never list. Now I'll take a turn:

I always:
- write in bulleted lists whenever possible
- want to beat my brother-in-law in whatever game we are playing
- dream
- count steps when using stairs
- love a good hug
- make a new recipe when I invite people over for dinner
- rub my eyebrows to help myself relax

I sometimes:
- wish I had a house
- think to myself out loud (often with great emotion)
- use Starbucks as personal incentive to get to work early
- miss my French Horn
- want to learn to fish or play golf
- consider deleting my blog
- think about chopping all of my hair off again

I never:
- stop reading in the middle of a chapter
- cook with Velveeta (gross!)
- take a sick day unless I'm actually sick
- go to the grocery store when it's raining
- chew gum
- can keep a secret from my sister
- pass up a chance to hang with the Johnsons

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Love your lists! I think we all secretly hope anyone beats Gregg in a game! Your hair is beautiful. :) I can't ever stop half way through a chapter, either! Secret keeping - hmmm... What should I ask next? :)

Amy said...

My turn:
I ALWAYS love having you home
I SOMETIMES worry about you
I'll NEVER give up dreaming big dreams for you