Sunday, November 01, 2009

What a Week!

Well, unfortunately I have had major blogging block. Thankfully I have been almost too busy to feel too bad but for you that means the simple, boring week in review until I have something else to share. Here you go:

Monday - God was incredibly gracious and gave me an unexpected night at home after placing an order at a bakery. He sure know what I needed!

Tuesday - Our school had its 40th Birthday Celebration. It was amazing! All of the former principals came back including the man the school is named for. It was such a sweet time to honor him as well as everyone who has served our school and helped make it what we love today. There were several tears of gratitude shed. It made for a long night but it was so sweet!

Wednesday - I helped host a bridal/baby shower for a couple of girls I work with. So fun but so crazy! Note to self - when doing a school wide shower, have more than two hostesses! Some of our former teammates came so we had some time to catch up. I left straight from work to head to church. Again, another long day but a good one!

Thursday - After work, a couple of girls and I went to see Mary Poppins. LOVED IT! It you get a chance to go, do it! It is a great story and visually stunning! I could go on and on but this is just a recap... It was nice to see my friends outside of school and just catch up. Working across campus can really make you miss your friends!

Friday - Dinner with the Johnsons and then watching Little Girl while her parents went on a date. I sure do love her! Lesson of the night - get faster at getting her dressed after bath time! I'm not anywhere near as practiced as her folks. Spent the night there.

Saturday - Come home after breakfast. Later, met up at church for First Fest with the Bhutanese. What an amazing fall festival with some of my favorite new people! Then, home again and crashed big time for a much needed night of rest.

Sunday - God dominoed everything on me today - in the best of ways. From an amazing time of prayer, worship, and study to meeting up with friends to discuss some of the harder aspects of scripture, He was all over today in revelation and conviction. My cup overflows!

Now off to bed so I can start this week well rested. Hope you all have a good one!

No comments: