Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Ten Secrets

Since I've become sporadic with my blogs, i decided to steal this from my friend. I thought it looked fun. Hope you will enjoy it!


Ten Secrets:


1. Even though I'm no longer a vegetarian, I still feel guilty every time I eat any kind of meat.


2. I often struggle with putting my beliefs into action. My heart is in the right place but often my hands and feet don't follow. God and I are working on it in major ways.


3. I regret not sticking with anything as a child - dance classes, softball, Girl Scouts, athletics, art lessons.....


4. I am equally an introvert and extrovert. Sometimes it makes me feel like it sends mixed messages to people and they don't get to know the real me.


5. Whenever a speaker talks about how we all have spiritual children even if we don't have any children of our own, a small part of me dies.


6. I would love to get my masters but I have no idea what I want to do. Everything continues a career in education (which I don't think I want too much longer) or requires another bachelors degree first.


7. My inner thrill seeker is itching for my next adventure. I now want to climb a mountain.


8. I find ironing therapeutic. I love the rhythm of the back and forth while making things look better. it feels productive and calming.


9. As curious as I am about things long past, I am thankful that I don't know all of the answers to my questions. I think it is God's way of protecting me.


10. I've always wondered what it's like to get tackled wearing full football gear. I'll never know....

1 comment:

Amy said...

A mom's reaction to this info:

I seriously doubt #2
I take responsibility for most of #3
Please take Dad on #7
You are welcome to come home any time to fulfill #8
and -
I'd LOVE to see #10!!!