Saturday, March 05, 2011

With Everything

Last night, Erin and I got a glimpse at what I hope and pray a bit of heaven will be like. We worshipped with a band that has deeply effected both of our lives - Hillsong United. OH! MY! GOODNESS! I didn't want to do a list but I'm having difficulty putting my experience into words that flow.
  • Hillsong United gives us the most honest, heartfelt songs to worship with this side of heaven. You can't sing them half heartedly. They will undo you and rebuild you at the same time. These men and women know who God is, what our freedom in Him looks like, and the responsibility that comes with that freedom. I know God loves them because He uses them powerfully.
  • Lord willing I get married one day, I want him to be a man that has the passion for Jesus that these people have.
  • I don't care what anyone says - The presence of God is tangible. He absolutely inhabits the praise of His people!
  • I love watching God love my sister. I love watching my sister love God. I love loving our God with my sister.
  • As powerful as "With Everything" has been in my life, singing it last night took it to a whole new level. I can't wait to sing it when I am not bound by my humanity.
  • I already miss worshipping with them. ALOT!

No comments: