Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cheap Healthy Good

Before running to the grocery store today, I jumped online to google recipes for one. Cooking for one can be a struggle so I thought I would look for someone with more wisdom than me. Apparently the only thing that singles can eat are English Muffin pizzas and take out. :) However, in my search, I found my favorite new blog - as if I needed a new obsession on the internet. I usually don't want to dig back through past posts but I can't get enough here.

So the blog is called Cheap Healthy Good. The writers share recipes, articles, vegan/vegetarian information, and random food/eating out information. One thing that I love about it is that the writers give the caloric and fat content as well as the pricing per serving. I got the ingredients for a recipe called Bodega Beans that costs $0.62 per serving and is really good for you. I found another one for $0.89 per serving. It is easy to navigate and you can look by labels. They have links to other good sites as well.

So, here is my very highly recommended new favorite blog: Cheap Healthy Good

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Thanks for sharing - off to take a look at it... :)